The 8 Best Sales Funnel Software (2021)
Every purchase a customer makes on your website involves multiple stages of decision making. These stages are called the customer’s journey.
There are four stages of the customer journey, including awareness, interest, decision, and action. A funnel is a map of these stages.
For example, a customer discovers your business through an ad (awareness), the customer reads your blogs and reviews the products on your website (interest), the customer compares your best offer with that of your competition and makes a choice (decision), and finally, the customer purchases your products (action).
Sales funnel software gives you the tools to track and influence interested customers as they move through the stages of the customer journey. You can create landing pages & sales pages, send emails, integrate your payment systems, follow up with customers, and more.
Funnel software also helps you identify the holes in your funnel that are stopping interested buyers from converting into paying customers. For example, if your analytics shows that many prospective customers never get past the “interest” stage, then you know you need to improve the quality of your landing pages and content marketing.
Approximately 96% of the prospective buyers that visit your website are not ready to make a purchase, so you need a good sales funnel strategy to convert these prospects into leads.
Sales funnel software helps you automate and track the success of your sales funnel strategy. Below, we have identified and explored the best sales funnel software options on the market.
Clickfunnels is the most popular sales funnel software on the planet. It helps users build landing pages & sales pages, create online courses, manage affiliates, automate emails, and more.
It is a comprehensive platform that provides everything you need to build a winning sales funnel. The platform will help you create a funnel that will walk your customers through each stage of the customer journey.
You can create opt-in forms, sell your products using custom sales pages, create 1 click upsells, create thank-you pages, and keep in touch with your customers through follow-up funnels.
These follow-up funnels help you send highly targeted emails, social messages, text, and notifications to keep in touch with customers.
ClickFunnels offers a free two weeks trial after which you need to subscribe for any of the following plans:
- The basic plan at $97 a month gets you 20 funnels, 100 pages, 3 payment gateways, 3 domains, but no follow-up funnels
- The Platinum plan at $297 a month gets you unlimited funnels, unlimited pages, 3 admin sub-users, 9 payment gateways, 9 domains, and unlimited follow-up funnels
- The TwoCommaClubX plan at a whopping $2,497 per month gets you everything the platform has to offer, and is more suitable for large enterprises.
Source: Today Testing
Katra is an all-in-one sales funnel software that is designed to make things easy for entrepreneurs.
Katra combines multiple elements like email marketing, shopping carts, a helpdesk ticket system, landing pages, and sales funnels into one comprehensive platform. This saves you money that you would ordinarily spend on paying for individual platforms to provide each of these functionalities.
The platform also comes with pre-built funnels that you can customize with a drag-and-drop builder.
Just sign up and you will get access to features and tools that help you build landing pages & checkout forms, collect and track leads, build sales funnels, and create automated email campaigns. You can also create online courses and build a membership site.
ClickFunnels offers a free two weeks trial after which you need to subscribe for any of the following plans:
- The Starter plan costs $99 per month and lets you manage 2,500 leads. You also get 1 custom domain, 100 pages, 50 videos, 20 product funnels, 15,000 emails, 2 membership sites, and 1 help desk.
- The Silver plan costs $199 per month and you can manage up to 12,500 leads. The package also comes with 3 domains, unlimited emails, unlimited pages, unlimited videos, unlimited membership sites, and unlimited helpdesks.
- The Gold plan costs $299 per month for 25,000 leads and 5 custom domains. You also get everything in the Silver plan.
- The Platinum plan costs $499 per month and lets you manage up to 50,000 leads. You get 10 custom domains along with all the perks in the Gold plan.
GetResponse AutoFunnel is a funnel software perfect for users that prefer a hands-off approach to managing their sales funnel. The platform lets users automate every stage of the funnel management process and comes with over 30 pre-designed templates.
These templates can be used to create social ads, landing pages, sales pages, web forms, email newsletters, and opt-in forms. They are all professionally designed, and all you need to do is fill in the blanks with your content.
The software is optimized for email marketing and social media marketing. An impressive feature lets you purchase social media ads on Facebook and Instagram directly from the platform. You can also monetize your knowledge by creating webinars with the software.
GetResponse AutoFunnel Pricing
GetResponse offers a free 30day trial, after which you need to pay for any of the plans listed below. The pricing for each plan is based on a list size of 1000 leads. The more you grow your list size, the more expensive each subscription plan becomes.
- The Basic plan costs $15 per month for email marketing features, unlimited landing pages, unlimited automation templates, 1 sales funnel, unlimited lead funnels, and Facebook ads.
- The Plus plan costs $45 per month for everything in the Basic plan plus webinars (100 attendees), 5 sales funnels, contact scoring and tagging, and 3 users.
- The Professional plan costs $99 per month for everything in the Plus plan plus free or paid webinars (300 attendees), push notifications, unlimited sale funnels, and 5 users
Systeme.io is an affordable and easy to use all-in-one marketing software. It provides users with everything they need to launch and manage an online business.
Users can sell physical & digital products, create affiliate programs, and access dropshipping services directly from the platform. The platform also comes with a funnel builder that is so easy to use, you can build a sales funnel in just 30seconds.
The funnel builder helps users create landing pages, set up email campaigns, and manage leads. The platform can also be used to build membership sites.
Systemi.io is available for free for 14 days, after which you need to subscribe to any of the following plans:
- The Startup plan costs $27 per month and lets you manage up to 5000 contacts. You also get unlimited emails, unlimited sales funnels, 1 click upsells, the affiliate manager, and 3 membership sites. However, this plan does not include a custom domain or webinars.
- The Webinar plan costs $47 per month and lets you manage up to 10,000 contacts. You get everything in the Startup plan plus 2 custom domains, 3 webinars, coupon codes, A/B tests, and 5 membership sites.
- The Enterprise plan costs $97 per month and lets you manage up to 15,000 contacts. You also get everything in the Webinar plan plus 5 custom domains and unlimited webinars.
Thrive Themes offer a suite of conversion-optimized themes and plugins for anyone creating a website with WordPress. Thrive themes solutions can be used to create landing pages, capture and manage leads, conduct A/B testing, and more.
There are a wide variety of beautiful themes to create business websites, eCommerce websites, sell online courses, and create membership sites. If you use WordPress, you won’t find a better sales-funnel solution than Thrive Themes.
Thrive Themes Pricing
Thrive Themes bills itself as a membership platform, and membership starts at just $19 per month for individual users. Agency membership costs $49 per month.
Source: Website Planet
Leadpages is a website builder software that helps users build high-converting landing pages. It is one of the best platforms for selling your products online because of its extensive funnel management features.
Its funnel management features include over 200 conversion-optimized landing pages, opt-in forms, pop-ups, A/B testing, and a Facebook ads manager. It also integrates with all the major email marketing software solutions.
The software includes a drag-and-drop builder that makes it easy for you to set up your website without any code.
Leadpages is free for 14 days, after which you need to pay for any of the following subscriptions:
- The Standard plan costs $37 per month for 1 site, free hosting, unlimited landing pages & pop-ups, traffic & leads management, lead notifications, and tech support.
- The Pro plan costs $79 per month for everything in the Standard plan plus 3 sites, online sales & payments, email trigger links, opt-in campaigns, and A/B testing
- The Advanced plan costs $321 per month for everything in the Pro plan plus 50 sites and priority phone support.
Kajabi is a Content Management System (CMS) designed for content creators. The platform contains everything a content creator needs to create and publish content, sell digital products, and manage an audience.
It is not a dedicated sales funnel software, however, it is equipped with a host of marketing and funnel management solutions.
Its funnel solutions include professionally designed landing pages, an email manager, checkout pages, a sales pipeline builder, and integration with all the major payment systems.
Kajabi offers a 14 day free trial, after which you have to pay for any of the following subscriptions:
- The Basic plan costs $149 per month and you get 1 website, 3 products & 3 pipelines, 10, 000 contacts, unlimited landing pages, and unlimited marketing emails.
- The Growth plan costs $199 per month and you get everything in the Basic plan plus 15 products & 15 pipelines, 25,000 contacts, and 10 users.
- The Pro plan costs $399 per month and you get 100products & 100 pipelines, 100,000 contacts, 3 websites, and 25 users.
WishPond is a landing page builder and marketing automation software. The platform’s strengths are in landing page design and leads tracking & management.
Its core sales funnel features are conversion-optimized landing pages, pop-ups & forms for generating leads, contests & promos that help you connect with your customers, and automated email marketing.
WishPond offers a 14 day free trial after which you need to pay for any of the following plans:
- The Starting Out Plan costs $49 per month and you can manage up to 1000 leads. You also get unlimited landing pages, unlimited pop-ups, unlimited social contests, email drip campaigns, and unlimited user accounts.
- The Everything You Need plan costs $99 per month and you can manage up to 2,500 leads. You also get everything in the Starting Out Plan plus A/B testing and API access.
- The Rapid Growth plan costs $199 per month and you can manage up to 10,000 leads. Also, you get everything in the Everything You Need plan plus first-in-line customer support.
Sales funnel software will automate your online business and guide customers through each stage of the sales cycle. The sales funnel solutions listed above will optimize your website for sales, ensure prospective buyers become customers, and improve your conversion rate.
They are the best sales funnel solutions available, but which is best for your business? Your choice should be the software that fits within your budget and offers the best combination of features you need.
This article has provided you with the information you need to make the right choice for your business. Now, it’s up to you to click the link to purchase the best funnel solution for your business and start optimizing your sales process.